Traded Risk Manager (m/w/d/)
A client of ours, who is an international banking and financial services company that covers a wide range of products world-wide, is looking for a traded risk manager to enhance their newly founded department. In this role you will be supporting the Head of Risk, working closely with internal and external stakeholders and having a lot of international exposure via cross-departmental projects. The bank is still growing their Frankfurt entity, hence they are looking for someone to improve existing and implement new processes and help the business move forward.
- Monitoring traded risk, including risk exposures in relevance to market conditions
- Measure traded risk and analyse the risk of proposed trades
- Be the main point of contact in expertise of counterparty credit risk, as well as identifying it material drivers
- Ensure the smoothness of counterparty credit risk operations according the bank's policies and standards
- At least five years of experience in a traded, counterparty credit or market risk function, or a similar field within a bank, a financial services company or a consultancy
- A degree in economics, finance, mathematics or a similar discipline
- Great verbal and written English skills, German is a plus
- Solid knowledge of current trading and risk methodologies, regulations and guidelines
Of course, we would be happy to provide further details to you. Please apply here or get in touch with Alper Kavak directly - his number is +49 30 166 389 734.