A top High Frequency Trading Firm is looking for a Linux Engineer to join their growing Chicago team.
In this role you'll be responsible for providing stable infrastructure that enables trading desks, developers, and the firms internal customers to run their applications efficiently.
What you'll do:
- Configure, Deploy, and Maintain Linux environments
- Monitor the health of the firms Linux Systems
- Automate repetitive system administration tasks
- Build out and Support Trading Infrastructure
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience as a Linux Administrator/Engineer
- Experience working with configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet
- Scripting automation experience in Python or Bash
- Previous experience in tuning Linux Systems for Trading Systems
This role will sit out of the Chicago office.