Our client is an established cryptocurrency firm in Singapore that was founded in 2013. The firm is one of the oldest established institutional market makers for digital assets. The reason for their success, is because of their collaborative culture led by a strong leadership team consisting of finance and technology executives from companies such as Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel among others.
They are currently looking for a Trade Operations Support Engineer to join their team.
The Trade Ops Support will be responsible for...
- Ensure smooth operations across their trade booking system and risk management tools
- Provide first-line support and troubleshooting for their trading environment, and track and escalate these production incidents.
- Help design and improve processes around monitoring, alerting, accounting etc
- Communicate effectively with the business, trading and deployment of new clients and exchanges
The Trade Ops Support should have the following qualifications...
- Scripting Skills (Python or Shell)
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in SQL or (MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB etc)
- Self-starter and keen interest in latest technologies
- Good remuneration package
- Part of a global team with colleagues in the US, London, Hong Kong and India etc
- International Company with overseas opportunities