I am working with a top International Investment Bank that are seeking to hire an Associate and a VP to strengthen its DACH Investment Banking team in Frankfurt.
This firm are a very established international bank with a strong expertise for cross-border collaboration in M&A, DCM, equity advisory, and solutions businesses, and across global sectors such as TMT, Industrials, Healthcare, Sustainability and Financial Sponsors.
The DACH Investment Banking Coverage team has strong relations with major local/regional corporates and private equity firms. This team is noted an entrepreneurial and flat structure providing wide ranging responsibilities involving management, execution and origination. The group are also known to have advised on many of the highest profile M&A and financing transactions in recent times within the region.
- Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: valuation, financial analysis, strategic analysis, due diligence, deal financing and process management
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity raising and leveraged buyout
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
A proven background in M&A / Corporate Finance within investment banking, corporate or a boutique environment
- Significant experience in buy-side and sell-side M&A and debt/equity financings
- Project management: ability to manage teams to deliver to client needs
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients
- Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to perform data analysis
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, merger models, LBO, etc.
- Team work: experience of working in a project based environment with tight deadlines
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Native or Professional Fluency in German is essential
If you are interested in specialising within a lean yet well balanced DACH Investment Banking team then please apply!