The top independent Capital Markets Advisory Firm are seeking a VP or Director to join their Capital Markets Advisory group in London. This is a specialist firm that competes directly with the tier 1 firms in the space and are noted for adopting a consultative approach unlike the structures of the larger Bulge Bracket banking teams that the senior advisors left behind.
- Autonomy to originate live projects and the maintenance of relations from the start to finish of any given transaction process
- Support and mentor ship for the execution of live transactions
- Drafting and providing market updates to clients
- Understand pricing of various convertible structures
- Capability to coordinate with the firm' corporate clients, transaction lawyers, accountants and parties
- 6+ years of Equity Capital Markets experiences from a top institution
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Strong interest in Capital Markets & Corporate Finance
- Capability to work autonomously or within a team
- Strong communication skills
Please apply if you are interested to continue specialising in the ECM space but within a more hands on and advisory focused firm.