The leading Capital Markets Advisory Firm are in need of an Analyst to join their Capital Markets Advisory group in London.
This is a firm that specialises in the Capital Markets space and are noted for challenging tier 1 Elite Advisory firms. They pride themselves on maintaining long-term corporate finance type relations while emphasising a hands-on environment to provide enviable levels of exposure in comparison to the structure of larger traditional banking teams.
This is a hybrid role covering ECM execution/advisory and Strategic Research Advisory.
- Autonomy to originate live projects and the maintenance of relations from the start to finish of any given transaction process
- Support and mentorship for the execution of live transactions
- Drafting and providing market updates to clients
- Understand pricing of various convertible structures
- Capability to coordinate with the firm' corporate clients, transaction lawyers, accountants and parties
- 1+ years of Equity Capital Markets experiences and/or Equity Research experiences from a top institution
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Strong interest in Capital Markets & Corporate Finance
- Capability to work autonomously or within a team
- Strong communication skills
Please apply if you are interested to continue specializing in the ECM space but within a more hands on and consultative orientated firm.