My client, a Global Investment Bank, is looking to make the hire of a TMT focused Investment banking Associate or Vice President to join their team. If you are an experienced Associate or Vice President level candidate coming from a strong M&A origination and execution background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
Even if you do not have direct TMT experience, they want candidates who are passionate about the TMT space and want to join an elite and growing platform.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple TMT subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of TMT subsectors
- Mentoring and training Analyst and Associate level bankers, and helping with recruiting efforts
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects in the TMT sector.
- Must have direct investment banking experience
- M&A transactions experience required (either buy or sell side)
- No specific sector experience is required, but TMT is preferred
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure