Responsibilities: (Includes but not limited to):
- Conduct day-to-day physical trading activities, including but not limited to:
- Close monitoring and tracking of the market
- Maximising the commercial value and profitability of each transaction
- Execute Thermal Coal trades and support the trading/shipping operations
- Contract Negotiation
- Take part in the trading and hedging strategies
- Establish and build strong relationship with all stakeholders
- Ensure the achievement of mutual agreement between Company with customers and assist to manage customer relationships.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in Coal trading
- Wide network of existing suppliers and clients that you can port over
- Experience working with major coal markets such as China and India will be a plus
- Knowledge of a third Asian language will be an advantage
- Detailed knowledge of world coal industry, shipping and coal quality basics
- A go-getter and self-starter with desire to excel and has an open mindset.