The client is one of the largest asset managers in the world; they partner with many of the most sophisticated financial intermediaries to reach their goals through investing. The company places emphasis on career growth and trajectory, which makes this a great opportunity for any talented engineers looking for their next step!
About the role:
This role is very important to the client overall, as this team itself is creating new platforms to help the client deal with their increase in assets under management. This role will include the following tasks:
- Full stack development and support tasks into the Java, UI & database areas.
- Development and support includes requirements understanding, end-to-end design & development, testing, integration, enhancements, defect analysis and develop fixes
- Independently determine the needs of the customer while identifying and resolving conflicting or complementary needs across customer groups.
- Leading a team of talented engineers
- 5-8 years of experience in full stack end-to-end development in Java based applications development
- Professional experience with Spring-boot, Micro services
- Knowledge of the angular framework
- Experience leading a team (or mentoring junior engineers)