Our client, a leading independent investment management company who has more than $1 trillion AUM now require an ambitious Technical Business Analyst role based in London. The Technical Business Analyst will be able to work on the organisations new, bespoke platform therefore should have a wealth of experience and the ability to work closely with IT teams.
The Technical BA will have a strong interest in Finance and Technology and should possess a background within Investment Management or banking. This role offers the opportunity to allow a smooth transition for investors to ensure they can then monitor their levels of exposure and performance using the new platform. The Technical BA will have the ability to manage relational databases with a good knowledge of financial data concepts.
- Manage new investment products globally to the platform and provide training to both product and investment teams internally.
- Work on enhancements to the platform, communicating with senior stakeholders within the business at all levels to ensure all documents required are defined and any potential issues are analysed.
- Ensure the new platform along with its data is accurate, up to date and feasible for use by the company,
- Raise awareness of the next-gen platform to increase the adoption rate of the technology within the company
- Promote a long-term strategy through regular status reporting to the department and Steering Committees
- Provide platform support where needed and look for potential issues.
- 7+ years of experience of working in the financial industry
- Applicable experience and knowledge of SQL and other database technology to enforce business rules on data in tables to ensure data integrity and correct transactions,
- Python and JIRA (required but not mandatory),
- A refined understanding of data concepts such as holdings and transactions etc
- Have experience acting as an intermediary between and within portfolio management teams