This Team Leader role is with a global Private Bank in London that has a strong reputation internationally.
The Wealth Management Team Leader will:
- Responsible for the implementation of Private Banking business strategy in the UK.
- Grow the PB Franchise in the UK through client acquisition and by expanding the mortgage loan book.
- Manage a team of bankers.
- Developing and coaching staff to ensure maximisation of each touch point along the customer journey.
- Work closely with the London Leadership team & Compliance.
- Report directly to the UK CEO.
Experience & Knowledge required
- Proven experience in leading and managing private banking teams.
- Knowledge of financial markets, treasury, credit, private banking products and regulatory requirements.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Deep understanding of the UK market.
A very competitive salary