One of the most exciting financial institutions in Germany is looking for a driven and motivated Data Expert, to take over the Data Department, handling topics like Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Governance and Data Strategy.
- Huge digitalization and data projects with tons of data.
- 100% remote based in Germany or come to one of the offices in Frankfurt, Munich or Leipzig.
- A well-known, stable and successful company.
- Further training opportunities and the budget for individual development.
- A strong works council that ensures all employees' rights.
- 30 plus 2 days of holiday 24th and 31st of December.
- You are responsible for data department.
- You make sure the team develops best solutions in Data Warehousing, Big Data, Business Intelligence and Self Services.
- You are help your peers to define the data strategy for the company.
- You take over the leadership and develop your team regarding the MS Azure, Oracle, Kubernetes, Terraform stack.
- You manage internal stakeholder and optimize processes.
- You secure the company's ability to innovate.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the area of Business Intelligence, ETL development, data warehousing or data engineering, ideally within financial services.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a leader.
- Software Background and very good knowledge of Data Warehousing.
- Some knowledge of the processes of a financial institution, ideally experience in the operation of data systems within financial services industry including technologies like Big Data, ETL/ELT, Kubernetes/Helm.
- Some knowledge in topics like requirements management, ITIL, agile development methods, digital product development, change management or process orientation.
- Fluent in English, good in German.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please click apply. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.