- Manage a team of Client Service Officers, and provide trainings when necessary.
- Build a strong rapport with clients and relationship managers, and ensure new account openings are completed efficiently.
- Work closely with senior management and internal stakeholders to provide high-value services and ensure smooth workflow.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in client servicing within private bank front office teams.
- Strong understanding of private bank investment products.
- Able to converse in Business Mandarin, as this role covers the North Asia market.