One of Germanys most successful banks is looking to expand and digitalize to become a leader in the digital market. If you are interested in an international, self-motivated, ambitious and fun working atmosphere with an employer who is stable and secure, this is your opportunity.
- Learn and develop your coding skills and become best in class Tableau Developer.
- Massive internal data sets and various date sources to explore and become an expert in.
- Further Training opportunities.
- An interesting, challenging job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Become an expert in any of the following: Big Data, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, OpenShift, SQL, noSQL databases, QlikSense, Matplotlib, React, Flask.
- A fun and driven atmosphere in the heart of Berlin, with a diverse team of more than 20 data experts.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party, after work activities, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- 30 days paid holidays including 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- Develop application to deliver self-service analytics solution.
- Evaluate data analysts requests alongside business teams, data owners and software developers to create working data delivery and analysis solutions with an agile approach.
- Test applications and create required technical documentation.
- Identify automation opportunities and develop solutions to simplify or improve efficiency of data transfer processes.
- Co-develop and improve software development standards in the team to align with market standards.
- Improve and develop current applications with technologies such as Python, Tableau, SQL and search for opportunities and adapt new technologies.
- Establish and promote working with the highest standards so that solutions always uphold to third party scrutiny process.
- Independently manage, coordinate or lead projects or subtasks.
- University Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Professional experience as a software developer ideally using Tableau, Phyton and SQL.
- Some experience with data analytics, data development and automated solutions.
- You have experience with agile methods and the associated tools (Scrum, Jira and Confluence).
- Keen to also learn some front-end and back-end development tools like React and Flask.
If you are interested please contact Louise Bagge.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you are interested in discussing other opportunities or having a general conversation, please do not hesitate to reach out.