A Systematic Hedge Fund is hiring a Front Office Risk Analyst to join the team in NYC.
This is a tight knit group, and this will be the first Risk hire reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer. This individual will partner with the CRO and with Portfolio Managers across the fund, analyzing and researching factor based strategies to maximize returns.
They utilize a custom technology and data platform, and this Risk Analyst will build risk tools, diversify investments across strategies, and create client-facing analytics and marketing materials. This hire will also assist in approving and analyzing PM hires as the business continues to grow.
- Design and develop risk management tools, dashboards, and monitors to support investment decisions
- Perform factor analysis and selection as well as risk decomposition
- Present risk-aware investment ideas across the business, rebalancing systematic strategies
- Onboard portfolio managers
- Work with marketing and investor relations on client facing reporting and analytics
- 3+ years of quant risk analytics experience
- Masters or PhD in a Quantitative Discipline
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- Experience using MSCI Barra, Qontigo/Axioma, and other equity/futures factor risk models