We are seeking a Windows System Engineer to join an established British Investment Manager in South West London. This role would suit a Systems Engineer with strong automation skills and familiarity with infrastructure as a code.
If successful, the Systems engineer will maintain and manage the organisation's servers through automation and configuration management tools.
- Maintain and manage the servers through automation and configuration management tools
- Implement global infrastructure standards and support with the overall strategy and maintenance across these standards
- Improve existing infrastructure and explore new ideas
- Exposure to IaaC mindset and methodologies
- Core windows experience with strong exposure to Active Directory and Exchange
- Server management experience within a data-centre
- VMware experience across vCenter, ESCi and vSAN
- competency within Python or Powershell
- Experience in Azure and O365
- Working experience of backup technologies
- strong configuration management tool experience and source control
- Citrix technologies experience with XenDesktop and Netscaler
- Up to £110,000 depending upon experience
- Discretionary Bonus