Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re imagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a fast-growing asset management company located in Hong Kong. They served to be the best in risk-adjusted performance, operations and client communications. The role will be joining with the research, development, and client communications team and cover the company's IT infrastructure support as a whole.
As a systems developer, you will be responsible in:
- Develop front-office systems including stock analysis, portfolio management ad trade execution.
- Develop robust data pipelines for data processing, cleaning, warehousing, and delivery for an investment processes
- Develop systems to streamline middle and back office operations
- Monitor and manage day-to-day infrastructure operation
- Assist in building relationship with service providers
As a systems developer, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Experience in technology role in investment or hedge fund industries
- Knowledge in any of C#, VBA, Python, and R.
- Strong understanding in database and DBA.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flat and collaborative culture
- Good company's benefit with caring culture (full medical, insurance)
- Good work life balance working culture
- The opportunity to work with bright minds in the industry
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.