My client is an leading international bank operating across 40 countries with over 2 trillion assets under management.
With a growing demand in the region, they are looking for strong .Net talents to join their system development team that are responsible for developing the EUC systems that are used by both internal and outside users.
This role will require you to take part in whole System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from :
- Gathering and analysing user requirements
- Bridging between business ends and IT teams to ensure that business requirements are well addressed
- Driving User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Executing and Managing Project Management Plan
Key requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or IT or related discipline;
- Experience in System or application development using Microsoft .NET technologies including either one of ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET or MSSQL;
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)