Head of Swiss Business Development
Year's Experience: c.10+
A leading Swiss-based Hedge Fund is hiring for an experienced business development candidate. The successful candidate has the option to work to Switzerland or Luxembourg to be more ingrained into the market. This would be the business's first sales hire for this region, and are looking to raise assets from Swiss Wholesale Investor.
- To lead all business development and investor relations activities across the Switzerland;
- To represent the brand with a technical understanding of the equities and UCIT products;
- To target Swiss wholesale Investors;
- Build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors with the capacity to invest in equity strategies;
- To take full ownership of the exciting business strategy;
- To attend regular meetings with the key potential investors (in some cases alongside the PM);
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's activities and performance;
- Work with the wider firm to ensure marketing and sales materials are of the highest quality.
- To have vast experience raising funds across technical hedge fund strategies;
- To have deep relationships with Swiss wholesale investors;
- Extensive experience working with equity-focused products;
- High-level written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently;
- C.10+ years of experience working.
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this technology-enabled globally recognised organisation. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site.