- Keep up with existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements across the organization.
- Developing the annual compliance work plan that reflects the organization's unique characteristics.
- Periodically revising the compliance plan.
- Lead the compliance team.
- Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the compliance program.
- Provide strategic guidance to the management team on compliance.
- Preparing and presenting clear and concise compliance reports to the Board.
- Interacting with the MAS on compliance matters