The leading international bank needs an Associate and a VP or Director for their Renewables/Sustainability M&A team in Zurich or London.
This is group are amongst the most active specialist teams specialising on the Sustainability M&A industry and they are noted for priding themselves on having a flat structure while within a highly entrepreneurial environment.
The group covers everything within the industry from the traditional Renewable power generation, storage or transmission to Synthetic meats and Electric Vehicles while providing enviable levels of exposure to live projects.
- Lead responsibilities and participation in all aspects of the execution of high-profile mandates
- Managing and involvement in aspects of the origination of new mandates while being client facing
- Management, training and mentoring of juniors
- 2+ years of experience in Investment Banking/M&A in Natural Resources/Power is ideal
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for the Sustainability industry
- Professional proficiency in English and another European language will be a bonus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Exceptional orientation to detail
If you are interested in specialising within Sustainability M&A then please apply!