Key responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the front line origination of new relationships and enhancement of existing relations.
- Working with to team to strengthen the first line of defence in risk.
- Supporting the desk in Building internal Credit Risk approaches and bench marking this to industries and clients.
- Work closely to ensure there is higher degree of consistency in analysis, structuring and pricing across regions
Key requirements of the position:
- Expert in industry knowledge across energy, metals and soft commodities
- Exposure to client facing deal origination
- Ability to build and maintain senior client relationships with customer's finance and treasury functions
- Strong knowledge of KYC processes across commodity clients.
- Willing to be based in London