A global investment manager in Los Angeles wants to add a Structured Credit professional to the team. This individual will work directly with the team leaders managing across all real estate debt securities. The ideal profile will be someone that is covering CMBS, has trading, and credit experience.
The position offers a ton of room for advancement, your opinion is valued, ample resources, and you will be working closely with the real estate group. Someone that has 3-6 years of experience is ideal. They prefer individuals that live in Los Angeles and/or willing to relocate.
- Working closely with the RE group to evaluate primary and secondary market opportunities across RE debt securities
- Executing trades for the strategy on a daily basis
- Collaborating with RE group on underwriting the underlying collateral
- Reviewing portfolio statistics and risk on an ongoing basis to ensure that the portfolio positioning reflects current views on the market
- Bachelor's required
- Must have 3-6 years of experience
- Proficient in CMBS and other RE Structured Credit
- Must have close ties to Los Angeles and/or willing to relocate
Please apply in if you qualify!