We have a current opportunity for a STIRT Trader on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
A financial services provider located in Singapore with a strong Asean foothold, our clients offers banking solutions catered to every financial need.
- Proprietary trading in interest rate instruments to generate revenue for the bank e.g. Bills, bonds, FX and interest rate swaps, CCS, interest rate futures, NDF etc
- Engaged in arbitrage opportunities between the various instruments &/or interest rate products
- Trading in FX spot (within small limits)
- Provide fair and competitive pricing in the mandated products to FX Sales and other Treasury units
- Generate new trading ideas. Knowledge and experience in trading in markets unfamiliar to us e.g. Philippines, Taiwan, will be highly regarded
- Be well informed and knowledgeable of developments in the financial markets which may drive changes in values of the desk's mandated instruments
- Originate process improvement ideas to enhance controls and existing processes
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum degree
- 4 - 10 years working experience in similar area of work
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, VBA, Bloomberg and Word)
- Strong economic and mathematical analytical skills.