Title: Sr. Technical Product Manager
Summary: A successful fintech startup, working with some of the largest financial institutions is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Product Manager in the New York Metropolitan Area. They are a unique company with a customizable, independent, technology platform that helps financial teams more effectively manage investments such as structured products, annuities, and more. This startup has aided some of the largest financial institutions worldwide to originate almost 50B annually. With offices in New York, Cincinnati, Miami, and Zurich, they offer location flexibility and opportunities to relocate.
- Lead the development of reporting, insights and operational metrics that measure customer experience quality, and turn this data into insightful recommendations for the business
- Own the vision and strategy for building Luma's products and features
- Partner effectively with other leaders in product, design, engineering, sales and business intelligence to influence priorities and drive alignment
- Plan and deliver on a roadmap, defining new features to meet emerging customers' needs
- 8+ years as a program or product manager
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data (including SQL) and metrics to back up assumptions evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom
- Knowledgeable in technology development best practices (such as Agile), and product management methodology
- Demonstrated ability to decompose significantly complex business problems into straightforward solutions, and understand core technologies utilized in your product
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing startup
- Work from home flexibility
- Sick days
If you meet our qualifications and this job is of interest please don't hesitate to apply.