We are looking for an experienced, creative, enthusiastic and collaborative application developer to join our team. Our engineers have an aptitude for solving problems with technology and an ability to quickly translate business requirements into a sound technical design and implementation. We promote a culture of constant improvement and learning. We pride ourselves in maintaining a dynamic, thought-provoking environment that encourages diversity of ideas and creative solutions to best serve our clients.
As a senior software engineer, you will build and support all aspects of the Credit eTrading system, including pricing models; market making strategies; order management systems; market gateways; trading screens; monitoring and reporting; algorithmic trading; back-testing.
- 10+ years of development experience with primary focus in Java; Python and C++ experience is desirable.
- Experience in design and development of a service-based architecture. This should include building low-latency, high-throughput, scalable, fault-tolerant systems. Development of electronic trading systems is desirable.
- Proven organizational skills; decisive priority management; excellent verbal & written communication. Able to build trust with traders and business stakeholders by understanding their needs and being responsive.
- Excellent grasp of object-oriented design and programming principles, multi-threaded architecture.
- Experience with several middleware technologies: Informatica UM, AMPS, Tibco RV, Chronicle.
- An understanding of virtual machine architecture including memory management, garbage collection and hotspot compiler.
- Containerization using Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of SCM tools, CI/CD and shell scripting.