Senior Software Engineer II: (Elite Quantitative Investment Firm: C#, AWS/Azure)
A globally renowned and rapidly growing quantitative investment firm is actively seeking a senior software engineer II with a decorated background and fluency in C#, as well as AWS or Azure. The Boston based firm is seeking to build their next generation trading platform while expanding their cloud footprint. By developing cutting edge trading tools for large volumes of data, this individual would enable globally recognized hedge funds to optimize and modernize their operations and maintain profitability.
The Senior Software Engineer II will be responsible for:
- Write C# with a strong focus on performance, reliability, and large quantities of data
- Move large amounts of data to cloud storage, while transforming the data for internal services
- Perform large data analytics, and surface results to external cloud computing warehouse services
- Develop, enhance, and maintain every aspect of the organization's technology suite with a focus on the data source product; your software will be held to a very high standard of efficiency, reliability, clarity, and usability by the development team and its customers.
The Senior Software Engineer II should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Significant expertise with C# and SQL
- Experience with cloud services and technologies (AWS or Azure)
- A positive, team-oriented attitude as well as individual, and collective aspirations
- A measurable impact on a globally recognized organization
- Remote opportunities in select states or areas
- 20-30% cash bonus on top of base salary
If you are interested in the Senior Software Engineer II role, then please don't hesitate to apply!