Title: Product Manager
Summary: A global financial technology and professional services firm is looking for their product manager. They work with some of the largest hedge funds, banks, and private equity firms in the world. They use a specially designed SaaS platform to harmonize data and deliver decision making capabilities accurately and quickly. As part of the Product Management team, you will work closely with Engineering, Client & Partner Development, and the firm's clients to manage the end-to-end product life cycle.
- Launch and improve products for the firm
- Identify and understand the needs of product stakeholders
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Collaborate with engineering teams to determine the technical implementation approach and schedule
- Iteratively craft, maintain and track the product road map and its execution
- The ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years of product management with experience bringing a new product to market
- A bachelor's in computer science or a related engineering field is preferred
- This person will have experience building financial technology products with domain expertise in either hedge funds, private credit/equity, risk, financial master data management, treasury/portfolio finance, or fund accounting products
- Demonstrated expertise with the product life-cycle including requirements analysis, planning, design, delivery, and user feedback is a must
- Health Insurance
- Work from home flexibility
- Sick days
If you meet our qualifications and this job is of interest, please don't hesitate to apply.