One of the largest health insurers in California is looking to hire a Senior Manager, Actuary to help lead it's Medi-Cal Pricing team.
This position has the flexibility to be worked remotely from anywhere in California.
Responsibilities of Manager, Actuarial Services:
- Have overall responsibility for reviewing staff work product related to reserving, CMS/ACA related risk adjustment processes, pricing, forecasting, and trend setting
- Manage gross margin projections and explanation in annual financial plan, periodic re-forecasts and monthly variance analysis for the Promise Medi-Cal
- Develop models to assess feasibility's in Promise Medi-Cal's expansion in new counties
- Advise CFO, CEO and other senior leaders of the financial performance of Promise and impact of emerging experiences
Qualifications of Manager, Actuarial Services:
- 7+ years of health actuarial experience
- 2+ years of Management experience
- ASA or FSA Designation
- Prior Medicaid experience