Selby Jennings is partnered with one of the world's top Quantitative Hedge Funds in their search for an Engineering Manager to join their team in Houston. In this position, you'd oversee a team that's in charge of developing a sizable, feature-rich platform for service deployment, direct the design and implementation of new features and architectural upgrades, mentor junior developers and promote a dynamic, collaborative culture for the team.
- Experience with leading and hands-on management of a 6-12 person engineering team
- Financial Services experience
- Proven track record of shipping high quality software
- Proficient in Java, C++, or Python
- 8-15 years of experience as a software engineer/engineering manager
- Experience building systems leveraging microservices or service-oriented architecture