My client is a subsidiary of a huge British retail and commercial bank here in Berlin. They're currently looking to hire a Software Engineer who's familiar with Agile methodology (ideally Scrum) to join them in building high quality, sustainable coding standards.
- You will have the chance to interact with the most engaging, motivated and multicultural team of open-minded people with a super friendly culture in the office in the heart of Berlin.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- You'd be able to work 30 full days in any other EU country outside of Germany.
- 30 plus 2 days' vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary range of €55,000 - €65,000 a year.
- You are responsible for producing responsive website templates with the following tech stack: HTML, CSS, JS and React.js.
- You support the team by translating business needs into requirements, product backlog grooming, defining acceptance criteria, and resolving defects with the appropriate point of contacts.
- You work with cross-functional teams to make sure relevant legislation and standards regarding Software Engineering are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similarly related fields/
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment, ideally Scrum.
- Fluency in English (C1), any other languages, especially German is a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format or get in touch with Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.