Software Engineer's looking to be a part of an upcoming FinTech startup? Want to work closely with an experienced CTO? In the future do you envision leading a team of full-stack developers?
A FinTech startup based in Paris is building a state-of-the-art portfolio management software for speciality risks and is looking to grow out its Technology teams after a boom in business over the last 6-months. They are hiring for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join the company and take lead on the back-end, with most of the coding in Python language, as well as to support their existing developer on the front-end. This is an opportunity with room for progression to manage your own team of application engineers in the future especially with the amount of potential work to be had here!
The following are the desired skillset;
- 1-2+ Years' experience in Python coding.
- 1-2+ Years' experience developing for a FinTech / Technology company.
- Experience across Full-Stack, delivering new features from start to finish.
- Master's Degree within Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Keen to collaborate & pragmatic in their approach to problem solving.