Selby Jennings are working directly with the Electronic Trading Engineering team at a leading hedge fund that is seeking an Software Developer to join the fixed income desk. In this role, you will be working in the Global Fixed Income Trading team, which is one of the major business lines within the fund. This role will be focused on further developing their execution capabilities in the fixed-income markets.
You will contribute to implementing automated execution strategies, order management and workflow enhancements to extend the teams reach to new markets and trading protocols.
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Expert C++ or Java development skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing electronic trading strategies that run in a production environment
- A proven track record in software design and development
- Experience building enterprise systems and low-latency applications
- Specific fixed income and/or FX domain knowledge
- Python scripting experience