Company Summary: The client is a leading hedge fund manager with over $12 billion of net assets under management. The firm focuses on investment strategies primarily within the global fixed income markets with the objectives of capital preservation and absolute return without significant correlation to equity, interest rate, and foreign exchange markers.
The clients office is located in Boston's historic back bay and they place a large emphasis on making sure that their 140 employees are supported, motivated, dedicated, and intellectually curious. The firms culture can best be described as "entrepreneurial" and "collaborative."
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- ALL aspects of the data acquisition process, including requirements definition, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance
- Design, develop, and test applications and reports leveraging existing framework
- Investigating and using new technologies
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
The Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Professional experience with .NET platform and specifically C# (BS/BA = 5+ years, MS = 3+ years)
- Strong SQL skills
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Free company lunches and coffee daily
- Bagel Thursday!!
- Profit sharing for employees
- Generous health, dental, and eye insurance package
If interested, please submit your resume!