C++ Software Engineer
Selby Jennings is partnered with a Blockchain firm that has raised over $150M. Their goal is to unlock Bitcoin's full potential for decentralized applications using open-source technologies.
They are actively looking for a qualified C++ developer to work on efforts to expand and scale the Stacks protocol as well as to contribute to the Stacks core protocol. This involves enhancing the Stacks blockchain's functionality and efficiency and the cutting-edge consensus mechanism proof of transfer that is secure by tying it to Bitcoin.
This position sits fully remote in the United States.
- Working and contributing to open-source projects
- Optimization of storage layer of Stacks blockchain
- Research and Development for enabling Clarity smart contracts writing
- 6+ Years of experience with distributed systems software
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with either public blockchains, applied cryptography, large-scale distributed systems, or consensus protocols
- Degree in Computer science or equivalent degree