Selby Jennings is partnered with a leading proprietary trading firm that is looking to add a talented C++ Software Engineer to its elite core team. This individual will be focused on C++ functionality, alongside Quant/Traders who will also be hands on with C++.
As an C++ Software engineer, you will be responsible for creating and optimizing scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure. Do you enjoy solving difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment? If the answer is YES, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- At least 3 years of computer programming skills using C++ in a Linux environment
- Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and multi threaded programming
- Experience in creating/supporting cross-platform multi threaded applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ideally some experience in developing low latency systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Reliable and predictable availability