Senior Corporate Counsel, Technology - National Mortgage Company
A National Fortune 500 Mortgage Company is seeking a Senior Counsel to join their rapidly growing legal corporate department. This Senior Counsel will be the jack of all trades working on the drafting and negotiation of a wide array of technology agreements as well as being the key point of contact regarding all general corporate matters to the firm's respective clients. This group is excited to expand their department and this role will be an integral part of the legal department when it comes to providing strategic insight to the overall business.
Qualifications for the Senior Counsel, Corporate position:
- JD, Top Tier law school
- 4+ years' experience in a Corporate Law Group
- Private practice experience with a Top International Law Firm
- Ability to handle the load of various corporate legal matters as they surface
- Experience in reviewing RFPs and handling all types of agreements from drafting, negotiation, enforcement and termination
- Experience with outsourcing, cloud-based service agreements, and IP agreements.
- Responsible for advising clients on privacy, data security, compliance, IP legal issues
- Extensive experience drafting and negotiating complex contracts
- Train other attorneys on the constantly changing legal landscape
- Solution-Driven, Positive, Team-Oriented Mentality
- Strong communications skills, entrepreneurial attitude
About the Firm:
- National Mortgage Company
- Top of the industry compensation packages
- Unlimited outreach and tools for immediate success
- Relocation Package Included
If you find this ad relevant to your experience and skills please apply, if not feel free to pass it around to anyone in your network that may be interested.