Senior Corporate Counsel - Global "Big Tech" Company
An Elite "Big Tech" Company is seeking talented Senior Corporate Counsels to join their growing legal team supporting their software and hardware business lines. There is an immediate need within the gifted legal team for strong Senior Corporate Counsels to support the business, operational and technical teams.
The skilled and passionate Senior Corporate Counsel will offer legal expertise and strategic business insight to continue to move the business forward.
Qualifications of the Senior Corporate Counsel:
- JD, Top-Tier Law School
- Admitted to a state BAR
- 5+ years' relevant legal experience
- Experience at a top international law firm is preferred
- Experience with software licensing, Intellectual Property, digital media, privacy and other commercial agreements
- Structure, draft and negotiate wide array of commercial agreements
- Support the engineering, technical and business team's multiple product lines
- Ability to work as lead counsel on strategic deals
- Technology Enthusiast, Solution-Driven, Positive, Team-Oriented Mentality
About the Firm:
- Global "Big Tech" Company
- Strong International Presence, Elite global Footprint
- Unlimited outreach and tools for immediate success
- Cohesive Group; Unified environment; Supportive Culture
- Industry Leading Compensation Packages; Relocated Included
If you find this ad relevant to your experience and skills please apply, if not feel free to pass it around to anyone in your network that may be interested.