An elite global firm within the finance world is looking to bring on a Senior SRE to join their growing team. In today's market, the SRE skillset is extremely valuable, and this is only gaining momentum going into the future; in addition, elite financial services firms offer opportunities for some of the most high level, complex SRE experience!
This Senior Network Site Reliability Engineer will have the opportunity to:
- Join a very successful and well-established organization and get to work in a small innovative and collaborative team.
- Work with some of the newest technologies in the market.
- Be a hands-on engineer having the opportunity to work in a diverse and technology-centric environment.
- Work with some of the most elite engineers in the field.
This Senior Network Site Reliability Engineer must have the following skills and qualifications:
- 5+ Years of experience working with networking (Cisco Networking highly preferred).
- Experience with one or more programming languages; (Python, Java, C, C++, etc.). Advanced scripting knowledge is highly preferred.
- Configuration management experience (Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) experience such as Terraform.
- Strong knowledge in computer science and computer engineering.
- Experience with storage and networking technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in; Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
This role will enjoy some of the best benefits on the market today:
- An extremely competitive compensation plan that few firms on the market can top.
- Strong 401k plan and other amazing benefits.
If you want to take advantage of this amazing opportunity to join an industry-leading organization as the Senior Network Site Reliability Engineer do not hesitate to apply!