A global high frequency trading firm, with a digital assets arm, are searching for site reliability engineers to help build up the team. This firm is globally recognised as one of the most prestigious proprietary trading firms. Their Site Reliability team in Singapore is now growing, and they are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join the team across all seniority's.
The Site Reliability Engineer should be responsible for...
- Ensure reliability, availability and performance of trading systems
- Building and maintaining global crypto trading operations
- Build automation to manage and monitor infrastructure services and applications
The Site Reliability Engineer should have the following...
- 2+ years experience supporting mission critical applications
- Proficient in Python/Bash and Linux
- Working experience in SQL (or equivalent)
- Experience automating tasks
- Experience in cloud environments e.g. AWS, GCP or Azure
- Jenkins automation experience
- Configuration management e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Terraform
If you are interested in this current opportunity for a Site Reliability Engineer for a High Frequency Trading firm on a permanent basis in Singapore, for further information about this position please apply.