Do you find yourself passionate about wanting to learn new technologies, as well as being challenged to find solutions? If this sounds like you, find out more below.
A global leading options market maker offering the best solutions across the industry are seeking an energetic and proactive Site Reliability Engineer to join their dynamic Front Office team. You will play a key role in maintaining and improving their trading platform and supporting the trading floor.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for…
- Develop, monitor, and support technical systems to obtain its optimal performance.
- Ensure smooth running by updating and configuring trading applications and developing processes to manage code deployment and testing.
- Take full responsibility for the resolution cycle including identifying and reporting bugs in the system.
The Site Reliability Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- Coding ability in Python or C++
- Undergraduate degree (Minimum 2.1 or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematical or Science related subjects
- Previous experience in software development, DevOps, or systems administration is desirable
The firm offers fantastic packages as well as engagement with senior leadership and career development opportunities.
- Welcoming, inclusive, and collaborative culture
- Dress-down environment
- Flat and supportive structure with focus on allowing colleagues to achieve great things.
If you are interested in the Site Reliability Engineer role, then get applying now!