Title: Shareholder Advisory - Activism & Defense
Location: New York, NY
Our client, a prestigious global independent investment banking and advisory firm is looking to speak with Investment Banking Associates and Vice Presidents who are interested in joining a leading Shareholder Advisory (Activism & Defense) group in New York City.
- Assess company vulnerabilities in order to prepare for and defend against activist campaigns
- Provide strategic advice to companies during complex situations such as Proxy Contests, Contested M&A, and Crisis Management
- Assist with the creation and implementation of both corporate preparedness and shareholder engagement strategies
- Ability to make strategic recommendations to avoid activist Contests when possible
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials and management presentations
- Conduct Buy and Sell-Side due-diligence
- Work closely with senior members of the group to play a critical role in advising corporate leaders and board directors during all activist shareholder situations
- Ability to provide sound tactical advice
- Complex financial modeling skill set (M&A) is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skill set and proven track record of paying close attention to detail
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Prior M&A and/or Shareholder Advisory (Activism & Defense) experience is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math, or Economics or an advanced degree such as an MBA or J.D.
If you are interested in playing a critical role in advising companies on a range of complex M&A and shareholder matters, please submit your application to be considered for this exciting opportunity. Our team is looking forward to speaking with you.
$175,000 - $250,000