One of Germany's leading online companies is currently looking for a Senior Web Developer. If you're open to working in a team dynamic, fast-paced company with a steep learning curve, then this might just be the right role for you.
- You will work with a large tech stack, using Agile/Lean/Kanban methodologies.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Munich.
- Company incentives like a summer party, afterwork activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- You will have the chance to work with the most engaging, motivated and open-minded people with flat hierarchies in the heart of Munich.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Hybrid working model.
- You are an end-to-end Web Developer, Backend and Frontend, CSS, CI/CD and DevOps.
- You find and fix bugs and Refactor code and write tests.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team.
- Take part in Code Reviews.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of professional engineering experience.
- You are fluent in English - German is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Louise Bagge.