This person will be inheriting a book of business by working with existing HNW clients and assisting them with their investment management and retirement planning needs. With a history of integrity and always putting the client first, this person will play a pivotal role in the firm's continued growth and excellent reputation.
It is highly desirable that this person also has a proven track record of exceeding clients' needs by successfully identifying value-added products and services that can meet each client's goals and objectives. This individual will be delivering a distinctive client experience by being a consultative and trusted advisor for their clients.
Some other requirements of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Prior experience assisting clients with retirement products and solutions
- Ability to execute and present complex investment solutions to clients
- At least 6+ years of experience working in Private Wealth Management and managing a book of business
- Expert in doing financial planning/retirement planning for HNW private clients
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to develop additional business through referrals and a COI network
- CFP Preferred
- Series 7
- Series 65
- Life/Health Insurance