- Manage a portfolio of client relationships and trust administration.
- Handle periodic reviews for trust accounts, ensuring they meet any cross-border guidelines.
- Work closely with other business units and the BD team, to meet with prospective clients for proposals.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (Trust, Fiduciary services, or Wealth Planning)
- STEP or ICSA qualification would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of Trust, Accounting, Tax, and Company Law
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)