As Senior Treasury Analyst, Liquidity Measurement you will be accountable for the preparation and submission of Internal and Regulatory Liquidity Reporting and related key information of the bank and its related affiliates to Regulators, Executive Management, shareholders and ad hoc stakeholders on a daily, monthly basis or upon demand.
- Prepare and analyze the daily and monthly liquidity measurement reports (LCR, ALMM, NSFR, Daily Stress Test) and AnaCredit monthly reports ensuring processes are controlled and run on time for RBCIS Bank and RBC entities operating within the Euro-zone
- Measure, monitor and report liquidity risk (under normal course and stress test scenarios) on a regional-wide basis
- Contribute to the implementation and further development of the bank's Enterprise strategic liquidity global system that supports Liquidity Risk Management and Reporting (LRM)
- Support the Manager in managing the AnaCredit and liquidity position and limits (Daily, Monthly & Quarterly)
- Provide management information and trend analysis as required
- Be responsible for the preparation and submission of all regulatory filings relating to liquidity and Anacredit
- Support communications with regulators about liquidity positions of the entities within the Group.
- Contribute to the implementation and review of internal policies and user guides owned by Liquidity Measurement
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years experience or knowledge of liquidity, AnaCredit, and funding risk in banking or Financial Reporting or Risk Reporting.
- Attention to detail when running a controlled reporting process
- Applied experience/knowledge of accounting policies, systems, and controls.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good IT skills, ability to use MS Office and VBA
- Ability to produce clear, concise and well-written documents