Responsibilities for Senior Trader:
- Actively trading of your own portfolio of oil products with a specific focus on East/West distillates.
- Accept responsibility for the PnL of one's trades.
- Close collaboration with the research, strategic and analytical teams in order to forecast flow movements.
- Create and maintain business development models.
- Cultivate and retain client relationships when required.
- Support fellow traders and colleagues through the sharing of your knowledge.
Individual Skills for Senior Trader:
- Proactive with the ability to take the initiative.
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in the relevant sectors.
- Experience trading gasoil, jet and diesel derivatives would be preferred.
- Excellent quantitative and fundamental analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Proficient with MS applications and a programming language.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills.
- Motivated, ambitious and a desire to progress are essential traits.