Role: Senior Trader
Company - Leading Diversified Agriculture Commodity Firm
Salary - Attractive
Be responsible for conducting analysis of markets and other economic considerations. Participate in the development and deployment of models, tools and processes to equip the team to make trading, risk management, margin enhancement and asset utilization decisions.
Be responsible for agriculture trading business for the company. Should be able to gain industry understanding, conduct daily operation for cash trading.
- Day-to-day trading, buying and selling to third parties, maximising profit margin
- Managing risk exposure - manage any possible volatility of the market structure
- Developing new business strategies
- Monitoring the day to day developments in the edible oill market and industry;
- Contacting/visiting suppliers and receivers to collect information and develop new deals on import and export business
- Establishing & building relationships with key stakeholders - suppliers, warehouses, logistics providers;
- Liaising with Financing / Risk control department for new customers set up internally and getting relative information from new customers
- Liaising with head office / other branches for the booking of new deals
- Have more than 10 years of trading (cash) experience in the Agri commodity industry;
- Have very good knowledge & insights into the agriculture industry and its supply and demand dynamics;
- Have strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Have very good knowledge on local and global S&D.