A leading Financial Institution is looking to build out their IT Audit team. They are hiring for a number of positions at the Senior Analyst level to support the execution of end-to-end audits across infrastructure, process automation, data integrity, cyber security, and information security. This is a market facing role, and you will be responsible for participating in Audit planning, driving fieldwork, and assisting with reporting.
The firm is looking to consider candidates with 2+ years of experience in the IT audit space. CISA is preferred, but not required.
- Perform end to end audits for the information and technology risk business line
- Conduct analysis to identify potential key risks and develop plans to improve risk identification efforts
- Perform and document audit services such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing
- Act as an SME for the business and IT management on emerging IT risks, control and governance matters
- Communicate Audit findings to Senior stakeholders both internal and external
- 2+ years of IT Audit experience
- CISA is a plus
- Expert understanding of industry standards to include COBIT, NIST, ISO, and/or ITIL
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based tools such as AWS
- Experienced building and maintaining internal relationships with senior stakeholders