A global Investment Manager is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer specialising in IT Security to join their established Infrastructure Engineering department. This team is responsible for the 'first line of defence' for their IT infrastructure, analysing any weaknesses and advising on improvements to IT security. As an addition to this team, you will be partly responsible for the management of their IT projects, with a particular focus on IT security.
- Completed education in Computer Science or equivalent
- Training in IT Security
- Experience with cloud / container technologies
- Knowledge of 'Infrastructure as code'
- Expert know-how in individual IT infrastructure disciplines
- Ability to familiarise yourself with a topic and to recognise complex relationships
- A genuine interest and drive to push projects and infrastructures forward
If this could be of interest, please apply with an updated resume and someone will be in touch to discuss in more detail.